Can You Spot the Species?

Alesha

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I now get 8 species in the photo with Endler...where will it all end?

All right...I give up. I have 2 kinds of fish, shrimp, loach, SAE, 2 kinds of snails. What is the 8th species?? Wait...are you counting the Nerite eggs???

4 kinds of fish, 2 kinds of snail, 2 kinds of shrimp. I think it is the shrimp I am counting twice. There is the cherry shrimp and then some other kind of shrimp, right? My second shrimp might not be a shrimp. It is just barely above the lower left snail.

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

4 kinds of fish, 2 kinds of snail, 2 kinds of shrimp. I think it is the shrimp I am counting twice. There is the cherry shrimp and then some other kind of shrimp, right? My second shrimp might not be a shrimp. It is just barely above the lower left snail.

Ohhhhhh...yep, that makes sense. He's just a regular neocaridina, but you had no way of knowing that! I've got some really weird colors being thrown out, and LEFT OUT, of my skittles group. Lots of paleness and lack of pigment. 

But hey, good workout for your eyes today. They seems to be in fine fettle, despite your surgery yesterday. 🙂 Thanks for playing my game of "Spot the Species". 👍

• Thanks 1