Nano Pump Got Loud

ritchiebrendan

Hello,

Has anyone had their nano pump just start to get real loud? Mine is on my quarantine tank and no matter how I place it, I’ve hung it and placed it on a mousepad, it started making a clicking noise. I know it didn’t use to be this loud. I would add a file but my iPhone video isn’t allowed. It is an IMG.

Brendan

• Administrators

I haven't had one get loud, but sometimes the diaphragm can get stuck (give it a little tap and they get unstuck), and eventually the diaphragm will give out over time (as all diaphragm air pumps do eventually. How long have you had your pump? I would suggest sending an email to our customer service.

ZENZO! I am geeking out a bit thinking I am actually talking to you. I have had the pump for about 2 years, but rarely use it. I only have one 29 gallon tank always set up, and use this nano pump on my 10 gallon quarantine tank. It maybe has 9 months of actual run time. I gave it some taps and it quieted down some, but is still loader then the larger pump I have on my 29 gallon. I will email customer service and see what they say and look at this post by nabokovfan87.

Thanks