Taylor Swift

Patrick_G

My daughter is so excited to have finally got pre-sale tickets for herself and her crew after a long wait in the online queue. My wife will be trying to get regular tickets on Friday for her group. I’m not a fan but it’s hard not to get excited for my friends and family who are. Anyone else trying to get tickets? 

• Love 1

On 11/15/2022 at 5:15 PM, Beardedbillygoat1975 said:

Nope but sounds like a good night to get some fish stuff done for you. Unless you are being a supportive SO and going with. If that’s the case good luck!

I’m sitting this one out, but I did have a fun talk with the kid about waiting in line for days to get Grateful Dead tickets. She was complaining about her “battle” waiting online to get her tix 🤣

• Haha 1

A few years ago she was the headliner for the US GP in Austin, TX. The stage was in the middle of the track . The race was to start at 2 pm and she was to go on stage at 5 I think. We were at the track early to catch historic f1 racing, around 11am. There were dads with their teenage daughters already waiting in line and rubbernecking trying to catch the glimpse of the action going on the track.

I saw a little bit of her performance, maybe half an hour, I wasn’t impressed.

Edited by Janoš Bećar Pecaroš
Spelling

On 11/17/2022 at 9:10 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

2 different kinds of engines on the same track…which was better? The turbocharged 100 litre 56 cylindre thingy or the caffeine fueled lady?😂

New F1 engines are 1.6 liter V6 hybrid pushing 900 hp. Still way better than “the caffein fueled lady”. I’m not sure if I would call her a lady.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2022 at 12:43 PM, Janoš Bećar Pecaroš said:

New F1 engines are 1.6 liter V6 hybrid pushing 900 hp. Still way better than “the caffein fueled lady”. I’m not sure if I would call her a lady.

I don't know if she is a lady but she does a lot to help the local community which is more than i can say about some stars. 

On 11/17/2022 at 11:32 PM, Patrick_G said:

Ticketmaster is one of my least favorite businesses

If there is one business that is harming both the venues and the customers, i hate it when I have to use it. Most venues do still sell direct but people rarely realise this and you have to get in before the big tout sites block buy.  You'll be forced into it for Taylor Swift though. 

I go to a lot of gigs and shows supporting a disabled friend and  they have to buy via the venues to get the free companion ticket this is probably the only reason I am aware that ticket offices still exist because boy does Google hide them in the searches.