Corydoras favorite Repashy?

mynameisnobody

Of the ones mine have tried:
Soilent Green: While they do enjoy eating their veggies, it is allowed, but after a while they don't go insane over it.
Super Green: Similar to soilent green, expect more enjoyment of it, slightly.
Community blend: The overall "yep it's good" food.  You can expect most every fish to enjoy it, they don't go insane, but they do like it. Very, very healthy for them too.
Bottom Scratcher: They definitely went nuts over it when I first fed it!  They had never had the fly larvae before and boy did they like the new smell.  They do seem to enjoy this a lot, especially blended and mixed in with the others. 

So... to answer your question.... get at least 2! I would probably suggest bottom scratcher and soilent green or bottom scratcher and community blend if you have a good amount of spirulina flake for now.

As far as in the future for me personally I am going to try the igapo explorer one next as well as spawn and grow.
Igapo: It has the fly largae in it, but also some other nice things that I think would be healthy.
S&G: seaweek, spirulina, as well as a ton of other good things. I have heard this is an overall "good food" nutritionally, but it also may encourage spawnings. It has tons of vitamins 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mine love them all but go nuts for grub pie. 
Invest in a grindal worm culture. Not expensive and super easy. All 4 of my Cory species go bonkers. Worms are a natural food. My aspidoras try to catch them floating. The rest go into overdrive I feel they will dig to China looking for them 🤣

Once they are big enough white worms are great for encouraging breeding. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/6/2022 at 9:57 AM, Anjum said:

They also go nuts for thawed frozen bloodworms.

Mine love the frozen brine!  They go nuts for it.  One of the pandas had a worm go down the gills and scared em, so they all are leery of worms.  For whatever reason, all the worms I have local are giant for my little pandas.

• Sad 1