Red lizard whiptails

CJs Aquatics

Cool. Looking forward to reading about that success. If you haven't checked out planetcatfish that might be worth a review for Rineloricaria sp. (L010A). It seems like 1/2" pvc cut to 6" or so long works, slate caves, ceramic tubes, bamboo tubes all have worked in some situations. Bamboo poles posts etc should be in any  home improvement store, craft place, hardware store, plant nursery, online big retailers, even physical stores of walmart probably. 

On 9/11/2022 at 7:05 AM, mountaintoppufferkeeper said:

Cool. Looking forward to reading about that success. If you haven't checked out planetcatfish that might be worth a review for Rineloricaria sp. (L010A). It seems like 1/2" pvc cut to 6" or so long works, slate caves, ceramic tubes, bamboo tubes all have worked in some situations. Bamboo poles posts etc should be in any  home improvement store, craft place, hardware store, plant nursery, online big retailers, even physical stores of walmart probably. 

Yup, have seen them use pvc with and end cap in a buddy's tank, probably the cheapest. I haven't had any luck in my tank yet, but I think that's because the are still immature. They love a bit of repashy since I'm have them mixed with some Corries I drop in some slightly larger chunks to make sure they can eat since they are a bit shyer.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...