Dean coming to PVAS this Saturday?

Hobbit

I noticed on the Potomac Valley Aquarium Society webpage that at this Saturday’s meeting, they’re having a workshop with @Dean’s Fishroom about his fry system. I thought maybe I’d make the drive out there and check it out (it’s two hours for me). Is anyone else going? And are you actually flying out to the East Coast @Dean’s Fishroom or will it be virtual? I’d love to meet you of course but I know you’ve done your fair share of traveling lately!

@Fish Folk I know this is your aquarium club. Do you think you’ll be there?

Edited by Hobbit
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 10:23 PM, Hobbit said:

I noticed on the Potomac Valley Aquarium Society webpage that at this Saturday’s meeting, they’re having a workshop with @Dean’s Fishroom about his fry system. I thought maybe I’d make the drive out there and check it out (it’s two hours for me). Is anyone else going? And are you actually flying out to the East Coast @Dean’s Fishroom or will it be virtual? I’d love to meet you of course but I know you’ve done your fair share of traveling lately!

@Fish Folk I know this is your aquarium club. Do you think you’ll be there?

Dean is going to be at PVAS! Very special. He's doing a whole special workshop on his famous fry system for members who've signed up, plus giving a plenary presentation.

I'd sure love to make it . . . but this is CRAZY season. It's soccer-season madness, I'm homeschooling my teenage son, ramping up extra things at work as fall season kicks in. I just don't know . . . 🤪

If I can make it, I'll post again on this thread. But you should GO! Lots of fun things for sale at the mini-auctions, always. I can let you know what's posted ahead of time in the mygroupauctions if you want to know.

Right now looks like . . . a bunch of plants . . . several species of corydoras . . . a handful of Bettas . . . neocaridinias (blue) . . . guppies . . .

If I come, I'll definitely sell guppies. Maybe some of these...

1618808686_PreciousMetalsGuppiesfromColony.jpg.665a91da7bec7db3c8d58ec1d717edc2.jpg

I also have a bunch of Bristlenose -- even breeding pairs.

Maybe I'll get daring and auction off a Chrosomus erythrogaster breeding group...

530505309_ScreenShot2022-08-31at10_54_32PM.png.0dd1e581909b1d5c076d0733813f332d.png

I could try to auction off another colony startup of Xenotoca doadrioi...

IMG_4676.jpg.6e903a1cdffe38cb18ccb55555a93ec4.jpg

I don't know . . . I've got a few Discus pairs that maybe I could move along too . . .

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

Oh wow!! It sounds amazing! I’ll plan on being there unless something comes up. And look at all your fish 😍 I had just given up on getting a group of X. doadrioi. (No no no I already made a different plan for that tank space. Nope. I have a new plan. A good plan. But but but… ahhhh)

Well I know it’s an even bigger drive for you so no pressure at all, but one of these times it would be great to meet you!

• Like 1