I’m getting confused and I need some advice!

sweetpoison

On 8/31/2022 at 1:37 PM, sweetpoison said:

It really does look so different doesn’t it I really like it!  And thank you but I haven’t put water in it yet I’m just afraid to I don’t know why…

If you're afraid about messing up the aquascape, maybe just put a plate or a bowl in the tank, and dump the water into that so it doesn't disrupt anything.

On 8/31/2022 at 11:39 AM, TOtrees said:

Agree with @jenja above, if you're using wet or fresh wood that's a bigger problem. 

Any super or krazy or gorilla glue with the main ingredient cyanoacrylate will be safe for aquarium work. They don't need time to cure, unlike silicone. These work best with more contact between the two surfaces, and gel does that a bit better by 'filling' the gaps more. You'll see pro 'scapers use the regular (thinner) stuff, but will use filter material or poly to absorb it and spread the contact across the gap between say two rocks, or wood and rock. 

It’s driftwood I used it before😉

On 8/31/2022 at 11:15 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

If you're afraid about messing up the aquascape, maybe just put a plate or a bowl in the tank, and dump the water into that so it doesn't disrupt anything.

that’s what I did!!  Two great minds think alike♥️

so I filled it up you wanna see a picture?  I have to do some tweaking and rearranging but I had to go to work😡

FDE1F289-9071-4158-B455-847E34960CCF.jpeg

• Like 2