Fertilizing Plants

Hello! I am looking to buy the aquarium co-op fertilizer(s) and was wondering which one(s) would be suggested? I have some java moss, vallisernia, pearl weed, banana plant, monte carlo, and a dwarf chain sword coming in for one tank. So for that should I use the root tabs or the carpeting plants and the all in one fertilizer for the rest or would that be too much? And then in another tank I have some java moss, vallisernia, banana plant, aponogentan ulvaceus, and staurogyne repens. So for that will it be the same thing, root tabs for the carpeting plants and the all in one fertilizer for the rest? And also so I know for the future, what would be the particular uses where you would suggest using easy carbon and/or easy iron on top of the regular fertilizers?

Thanks!

You could probably start with just the Easy Green, but the root tabs can’t hurt. 
Easy Carbon is mostly an algae inhibitor, and can be very useful if you’re have trouble with stubborn algae. 
Easy Iron is a supplement to Easy Green. I might be totally wrong, but I think it’s iron in a different form than what’s in Easy Green. It’s more readily available to plants at a higher pH, while the iron in Easy Green is only available at a lower PH. 

• Like 2