Cryptocoryne Pink Flamingo Forest

This is the latest iteration of my nano high tech tank. It's a 30 liter and has been scaped this way for about 6 months. It's not ready yet, still balancing out some algae issues and am missing some background plants, but it's getting there.

Not sure why uploading to youtube killed the video quality, so here's a picture:

image.jpeg.bd76cfb25ef66b8434fbe17a902afc45.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 10:33 PM, OutBout said:

Great colors. Are those nurii Rosen Maiden up front?

Sorry for taking forever, yes this is Rosen Maiden. I thought it would make a really nice unique carpet up front, and it does, but it grows so much faster than I'm used to with CO2 injection. 

Normally I wouldn't mind but I have no one to give the cuttings too and it hurts to throw them out. The hobby isn't super developed where I live, especially the social aspect :(

• Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 3:43 AM, Shadow_Arbor said:

Sorry for taking forever, yes this is Rosen Maiden. I thought it would make a really nice unique carpet up front, and it does, but it grows so much faster than I'm used to with CO2 injection. 

Normally I wouldn't mind but I have no one to give the cuttings too and it hurts to throw them out. The hobby isn't super developed where I live, especially the social aspect 😞

What substrate are you using? 

On 8/24/2022 at 1:43 AM, Shadow_Arbor said:

Normally I wouldn't mind but I have no one to give the cuttings too and it hurts to throw them out. The hobby isn't super developed where I live, especially the social aspect 😞

Instead of throwing them away, have a look at Facebook groups if you're interested in selling off some plants.

On 8/24/2022 at 5:31 PM, anewbie said:

What substrate are you using? 

Dennerle's scrapers soil.

On 8/25/2022 at 5:07 AM, OutBout said:

Instead of throwing them away, have a look at Facebook groups if you're interested in selling off some plants.

These groups are rather toxic from my experience. I might try some Whatsapp groups though. Some of them are a bit more welcoming.

• Like 1