My Female Betta looks bloated

Latishcia

I just got her at my local pet store yesterday. I acclimated her plus my golden mystery snail into my tank when I got them. And today I noticed she has a swelling like she's bloated. I feed her just a little bit this morning. She is in a 5 gallon tank planted tank. Should I put her in a hospital tank and dose her with some general care or what should you think I should do or just leave her be and just watch her. Plus if anyone know what type of betta she is. Please let me know. Now I'm worried about her. 

I tested yesterday before placing them in my tank

Ammonia 0

nitrites 0

Nitrates 5.0

IMG_20220730_101823.jpg

IMG_20220730_101744.jpg

IMG_20220730_101742.jpg

Edited by Latishcia
Wanted to add my water parameters

What I would do is fast her for a couple of days as it could be suffering from constipation or over eaten if you notice no improvement after fasting than I would do Epsom salt bath 1 table for 2 gallons for no more than 15 minutes for a couple of days the Epsom salt Acts as a muscle relaxant to help relieve constipation 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Well she looks more bloated this morning. So I just took her a Epsom salt bath I did 1 tablespoon per gallon for 10 minutes. And now she is in my hospital tank. Still, fasting from yesterday. With  Catappa leave and API stress coat. With a cover. 

On 7/31/2022 at 11:40 PM, Latishcia said:

Well she looks more bloated this morning. So I just took her a Epsom salt bath I did 1 tablespoon per gallon for 10 minutes. And now she is in my hospital tank. Still, fasting from yesterday. With  Catappa leave and API stress coat. With a cover. 

Have you notice any pineconing of the scales