new baby found

patricia

done a water top off and found a baby false jullie cory in my tank omg what do i do? where its hinding i dont know cant find him/her anymore then i looked again and mom and dad is doing the T thing again and im not even trying to breed 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 10:15 AM, patricia said:

done a water top off and found a baby false jullie cory in my tank omg what do i do? where its hinding i dont know cant find him/her anymore then i looked again and mom and dad is doing the T thing again and im not even trying to breed 

That's just what they do.  If you're trying to "not trigger them" or if that is what is concerning you, try to limit WC to 15-30% volume of the tank.  If that's already what you're doing then you're fine.

As far as care and so forth, you're seeing fry. That just means there's food available for the fry to eat and you're doing everything fine. It's a "colony breeding" setup so to speak.  I started with 4-5 and I have ~30 now.  Depending how many you have, the tank should be fine and you wont be overrun with fry.  It's a slow progression for sure.

• Like 1