29g Re-scape (Sort Of)

FLFishChik

Hey that looks great! My tank (well isn't everyone's) still a work in progress. It is cycled and I am going to the LPS  for a couple fish today. Hoping they have peacock gudgeons or a Bolivian ram.  Sorry for the low water line. I wanted space to float my bag later. Did a 30% change today and still need to move my Windelov back around. Tank has been up for 4 weeks. 

20220723_105356.jpg

20220723_105505.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/23/2022 at 11:01 AM, CKetchum said:

Hey that looks great! My tank (well isn't everyone's) still a work in progress. It is cycled and I am going to the LPS  for a couple fish today. Hoping they have peacock gudgeons or a Bolivian ram.  Sorry for the low water line. I wanted space to float my bag later. Did a 30% change today and still need to move my Windelov back around. Tank has been up for 4 weeks. 

20220723_105356.jpg

I think my tank will always be a work in progress! I love your driftwood!

20220723_105505.jpg

Not sure what happening with reply... BUT, I was trying to say.... My tank will probably always be a work on progress. I love your driftwood, it looks awesome in your tank!

• Like 1

On 7/23/2022 at 11:01 AM, CKetchum said:

20220723_105356.jpg

20220723_105505.jpg

Looks good. Dont think it doesn’t I thought it was aged much more.

@FLFishChikyour looks like one I love. 
the lightly is different in the photo  Immcc