On 7/14/2022 at 7:11 AM, Darth Mollusk said:

@Guppysnail the Forum decided to merge my reply to you and my update 🤷‍♂️. My tanks are too high up for a bucket seat, but I am certainly easy to locate 😆

Edit: This wasn't even the right heckin journal, never mind! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

I have mornings like this more often than not 🤣 it’s all good 🤗

Edited by Guppysnail
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2022 at 3:48 PM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

So @Darth Mollusk, can't really tell from the pics - what color would you say the babies are now? They started out clear with black specks and then did they change?

Most look jade (I believe that's what gold shell with blue foot is?) and there are a few blue looking ones. But some are still too small to really say for certain. And I mean, the bitty ones are still getting around and eating, they're just slow I guess?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 11:47 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

Hi @Darth Mollusk, how's it going in the snursery?

Sorry, work has been a nightmare! And thanks for asking!

The Snursery isn't really a Snursery anymore, so much as just a tank full of snails! I started finding empty shells for all the smaller ones for the first time. But the bigger ones are doing great--all jade. 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 8:31 AM, Darth Mollusk said:

Sorry, work has been a nightmare! And thanks for asking!

The Snursery isn't really a Snursery anymore, so much as just a tank full of snails! I started finding empty shells for all the smaller ones for the first time. But the bigger ones are doing great--all jade. 

Nice.  I did have some casualties when they were very young.  Seems the tiny ones are the most fragile.