How to find member only - expert talks

I actually have tried search bars, etc, but I can’t figure out how to navigate the membership benefits. I want to watch past expert talks and I am a member, paid the $5 fee. I have looked on the ap downloaded to my phone, on YouTube under Aquarium Coop, on the Google website for Aquarium Coop.  Is there one place where I can access all information instead of going from site to site?  I believe that I’ve linked properly…I know that I’m not super savvy since I was born too long ago…..:🤣.  Plus I can’t figure out how to actually join a stream instead of watching it later.  How do I know when it will happen?  Once again, sorry for the ignorance. 

On 6/20/2022 at 10:27 AM, GreenCircleGirl said:

I actually have tried search bars, etc, but I can’t figure out how to navigate the membership benefits. I want to watch past expert talks and I am a member, paid the $5 fee. I have looked on the ap downloaded to my phone, on YouTube under Aquarium Coop, on the Google website for Aquarium Coop.  Is there one place where I can access all information instead of going from site to site?  I believe that I’ve linked properly…I know that I’m not super savvy since I was born too long ago…..:🤣.  Plus I can’t figure out how to actually join a stream instead of watching it later.  How do I know when it will happen?  Once again, sorry for the ignorance. 

You are not at all ignorant! One, YouTube constantly does updates, so notifications don't always work as well as desired (I manage the YouTube channel and do the editing for a free mental health support service. If it didn't help a lot of people... I would have quit when an update created far more headaches than I had the spoons to deal with, lol. Didn't even post last Monday due to the update creating more issues than I was technically capable of dealing with, I have mad respect for Jimmy, Cory and Zenzo, plu Streetwise and Candi for their help in the forum/customer service)

Second, there is a text subscribe option, @Candi I can't find the link to sign up for text alerts?

Third, due to the above referenced issue with tech updates and technology only being as good and reliable as the most recent update was programmed to be, I *strongly* recommend going to the Co-Op channel directly, scroll over to "Members", then scroll down and look for the videos (most are currently already scheduled with a link up), click on the video, click on "Set Reminder", and then program your Google or iPhone calendar with the date and time.

I include a link for the video in the calendar (click on "share" under the video, click on "Copy Link", and then paste it in your calendar) so I don't have to waste time looking for it if I don't get the text notification and the YouTube notification don't work.

I have to do the same thing for the channel I manage, too, so it's absolutely not a *you* problem, it's the joy of technology: the tech is as good or bad as we choose to perceive it.

My daughter says tech is how we train future parents to have patience, lol

On 6/20/2022 at 3:01 PM, Candi said:

@Torrey Here is the link to be notified when Cory goes live. 

https://www.aquariumcoop.com/pages/youtubenotifications

However, he doesn't send them out when it is a member only stream, talk, or event, because subscribers can sign up for alerts too, and would be rubbed the wrong way if a text alert were to go out, and they cannot participate. 

☺️

Thank you!!! I'm ORD (woke up ORD, lol)

Have a great week @Candi!