Vivarium Holland

Mr Gumby

Hi folks,

Just putting the feelers out to any euro nerms about a possible meet-up at vivarium. 

Will be nice to see @Corybut also nice to meet some fellow nerms 

I'll be driving over from the UK with my daughter (can't talk my better half into the trip unfortunately) and I'm looking forward to it 😁

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Great pic. I'd love to get a European reptile or aquaristik event some day.

AquaExpo, Looks like quite different than the American events from the videos from the German fishtubers I've been following.  I'm sure we'll get more whenever Cory's videos come out.

My girlfriend didn't allow me to buy a 'car'. They had another great one on the other side of the room (real car) with an aquarium in the back. To bad I didn't take a picture.

Didn't leave empty handed though. Got some new Harlequin rasbora's, beautifull male Beta and new group of Caradina Blue Shadow Mosura shrimp.

20221004_143946.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/4/2022 at 1:44 PM, Remlicht89 said:

My girlfriend didn't allow me to buy a 'car'. They had another great one on the other side of the room (real car) with an aquarium in the back. To bad I didn't take a picture.

Didn't leave empty handed though. Got some new Harlequin rasbora's, beautifull male Beta and new group of Caradina Blue Shadow Mosura shrimp.

20221004_143946.jpg

Yes the truck was very good but bizarrely I didn't get pictures either