Stuff you bought from a physical Mom and Pop store today thread.

Cory

On 1/7/2024 at 4:06 PM, DallasCowboys16 said:

Aquatic Dog here in Denver.

Nice. I’ll have to check them out as I’m in CO too. Further north, but Denver isn’t far at all. 

If you ever come up north we have a few rad fish stores! DM me and I could tell you more about them. 

I went in to about fish here in colorado (a new aco dealer!) just before christmas to look at some angels for my big tank, ended up leaving with a pair of super red severums and an FX6. 

Black friday ending up costing me 300 bucks at Rays Tanks in northglenn stocking up on driftwood and rock for my tank, as well as a group of geophagus! 

I'll add always always check LFS pricing on bigger dollar stuff like filters, I had been scouring the internet and black friday sales to find a good deal on an FX6, originally a canister wasn't the plan for that particular tank, but as the stocking changed i started thinking i should atleast have one. About fish always advertises on their social media "Fluval prices to low to advertise" And sure enough i walked out the door with an FX6 for about $45 less than the cheapest i found online!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I recently purchased my bog wood,  and rock from a  mom and pop.  I have to drive an hour each way.  I plan on getting my fish from them and maybe my plants if they have what I want.   

Wet pets Gastonia NC 

Edited by johnnyxxl

On 1/9/2024 at 11:16 AM, govsfabshop said:

About fish always advertises on their social media "Fluval prices to low to advertise" And sure enough i walked out the door with an FX6 for about $45 less than the cheapest i found online!

About Fish is one of my favorite LFS’s in my area. Picked up my 107 from them as yup, it was below MAP, too. Super rad they’re now a partner store. It’s nice that a bottle of Easy Green is 45 minutes down the highway if I need it