My newest decor.

On 5/5/2022 at 6:59 AM, Guppysnail said:

I’ve wanted one of those and a shirt.  Every time I get to checkout I realize I went overboard AGAIN and delete non essential things. Is that a very pretty betta I see the tail of?

Me too... 😂 Every cart I make I have to sit on for several days so I don't order things I don't "need".

• Haha 2

On 5/5/2022 at 7:46 AM, Widgets said:

I am the opposite. I sit on an order for a few days because as soon as I make the purchase I think of something else I need. I usually end up sending an email to add just one more item to the order.

That usually happens to me as well! But I don't email. I just wait until I have another cart that's big enough to fill a box. Then after I place that order, I realize that I needed another "something else". 🤣

• Haha 2

On 5/5/2022 at 11:59 AM, Guppysnail said:

I’ve wanted one of those and a shirt.  Every time I get to checkout I realize I went overboard AGAIN and delete non essential things. Is that a very pretty betta I see the tail of?

Yes!! It is my koi plakat Betta! Got him at my local fish store. 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:46 PM, Widgets said:

I am the opposite. I sit on an order for a few days because as soon as I make the purchase I think of something else I need. I usually end up sending an email to add just one more item to the order.

Haha this is me too!!!