Endler Guppy feeding

SC Fish

so my endler guppys (4) , that I have had for around 2 and a half months now still dont understand the concept of eating (bit exagerated, but itll do) . I put in some tropical pellets for them but they only get the food if its in their line of sight or if they see it they miss the food, so im wondering how to approach this, i put together 3 options:

1) feeding dish

2) floating tube (to place food in so it doesnt spread)

or

3) the food that sticks to glass (o-nip or something)

any other options or ideas??
also how many pellets should the guppys be eating? they usually catch around 2? sometimes 1.. 

My Endlers prefer flake and frozen baby brine. They have a hard time eating bigger things even micro pellet and seem to appreciate foods that float longer though they will pick things off the substrate/plants later. I would suggest getting a good quality flake and even then crushing it up into tiny pieces. 

• Like 1

They will when they get desperate. I do see Guppies do it far more than Endlers but they do eventually. I think the flake will help. Brine shrimp is fun because it stays in the water column longer, you can get it frozen in small blocks and feed over a couple of days if it's only a few fish.