Aquabid

Leo2o915

Hi Leo,

I would recommend reading their buyer feedback comments and you can always email the seller directly with questions before you place a bid to get a feel for how they are. I have been lucky and have never had a bad experience on Aqua Bid personally but have heard about others who have had very bad shipments. Just like Ebay if it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Ditto to what @Mammoth Tusk said. Also, a quick Google search with the seller's name can tell you a lot. That said, it can often just be a judgment call; a hobbyist may not have much of a rating or review history just because they only sell on there infrequently. I steer clear of negative reviewed sellers, but those with minimal or no positive reviews aren't automatically "Nope" for me.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mammoth Tusk said:

Hi Leo,

I would recommend reading their buyer feedback comments and you can always email the seller directly with questions before you place a bid to get a feel for how they are. I have been lucky and have never had a bad experience on Aqua Bid personally but have heard about others who have had very bad shipments. Just like Ebay if it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Good luck!

Awesome thanks

On 7/17/2020 at 4:52 PM, Leo2o915 said:

Had a question want to buy some fish on aquabid how do I know they legit? First time buying fish from there 

My experiences with Aquabid have been very favorable.  Have received, across the United States, shipments in excellent condition.  Be selective & don't settle on something, just to make a purchase.  Take your time, look around.

• Administrators

I’ve used Aquabid for over 10 years. I’d say 75% of the time the transactions are a dream. When it’s not there is a delay with them shipping or a delay during delivery. Otherwise it’s usually high quality fish.

4 hours ago, Cory said:

I’ve used Aquabid for over 10 years. I’d say 75% of the time the transactions are a dream. When it’s not there is a delay with them shipping or a delay during delivery. Otherwise it’s usually high quality fish.

What’s a good guppy breeder there in the northwest I want to get a good trio 🙂 ps you got me hooked on ur online store just ordered the other day my planted 3.0 fluval light and some more food and another plant