Rehoming Free Healthy Fish

Pluto

Hello, I am going to move this coming summer, but sadly I cannot bring my fish or snails. They are all very healthy and have never had any health problems. I've had my aquariums for a long time now. Like other aquarist I'm sure, I had no idea what I was doing when I starting in the hobby. All the fish are from my very first "batch" of fish except the puffer. I started with more tetras and khuli loaches but sadly they have passed away due to age/diseases that only affected them (that being said they still need to be quarantined just as a safety precaution). I just hope they can go to a good home around the Aquarium Coop area and be taken care of. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about the fish or snails! ALL FISH/SNAILS ARE FREE.

These fish include:

1x Pea Puffer still very young and from Aquarium Coop (Pluto, female)

1x Serpae Tetra

1x Black Skirt Tetra

2x Opaline Gourami (I believe female, and very large.)

1x White Small Female Molly

1x Hillstream Loach

1x Khuli Loach

`1x White Mystery Snail

1x Nerite Snail

Photos - all except khuli loach because he is skittish without the others. -

20220404_192925.jpg

20220107_173035.jpg

20220404_192952.jpg

20220404_193137.jpg

20220107_173057.jpg

20220209_165106.jpg

20220404_193007.jpg

20220404_194313.jpg

20220404_194456.jpg

I didn't know of anything, but I also am appreciative of any advice for rehoming them. About the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society Buying and Selling I already looked at their facebook page but they don't allow the selling of live fish. I think I am going to try Washington State Aquarium Rehoming, as they allow live fish selling. I don't know if anyone has had any luck with it?

On 4/5/2022 at 9:47 AM, Pluto said:

I didn't know of anything, but I also am appreciative of any advice for rehoming them. About the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society Buying and Selling I already looked at their facebook page but they don't allow the selling of live fish. I think I am going to try Washington State Aquarium Rehoming, as they allow live fish selling. I don't know if anyone has had any luck with it?

The GSAS page allows giving away fish for free, Facebook in general prohibits selling live animals.