Popeye? Or something else? Please help my Betta fish

Nora

Using API kit PH: 6.8, Amonia 0, Nitrite 0,  Nitrate 0.  Im not sure about water hardness, I live in NYC and treat my tap water.  We keep the water at 81-82 degrees.  Betta is the only fish, we have a few pond snails.  

Dizzy has had a little white spot over her right eye for awhile now but i friday I noticed it had become more of a bubble.  I did a 50% water change and really tried to get a bunch of the waste up with the gravel vac. Then of course my kid "helped" feed the fish and right away there was a bunch of extra food in there, but Dizzy seemed fine until last night when the bubble was even bigger.  So I did 1 tbsp of epsom salt into the tank and after about 30min did a 50% water change.  The bubble is a tiny bit smaller, maybe?   Could you all let me  know if Im going down the right path?  Is this not popeye and I need to change course?  Thanks so much.

Ps. We think DIzzy is a she, but let me know if Im wrong about that too.

IMG_5906.jpeg

IMG_5907.jpeg

IMG_5908.jpeg

IMG_5910.jpeg

• Sad 1

A low dose of Aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 10 gallons should help reduce any possible fluid buildup and won't harm your plants and I would do a course of kanaplex in food feed twice a day for 7 days 

Screenshot_20210806-030958~2.png

Question for both of you.  Over the past month I have noticed that the leaves of my plants that are above the water but below the glass have been getting some fuzzy mold (pretty sure thats it).  Ive been cutting those leaves off but with this development it seems they could be related.  How do I keep that mold from happening?  I do not have control on the temp of my apartment.

That usually caused by condensation on the leaves and high humidity above the water line  causing them to rot I don't think that has anything to do with your Betta's eye issue I would just remove any leaves that develope fungus 

So I have the meds now but I usually feed the fish dried worms (hakari) which are her fav. and she hasnt really been eating those either.  Im leaning towards doing a water change then dosing the tank with the aquarium salt and Kanaplex.   Will that be ok?