Buce ID help

I just got these in a trade with another local and neither of us have any idea what variety these are. My best guesses are some kind of mini variety accompanied by the big boi. Even knowing the general category that it might be in helps a ton. This is new territory for me. Thanks in advance.

20220331_182345.jpg

20220331_182405.jpg

20220331_182423.jpg

20220331_182440.jpg

20220331_182526.jpg

On 4/1/2022 at 3:24 AM, Odd Duck said:

No help on varieties on the normal size Buces, they look like average Buces, but the big guy looks like possibly Dark Skeleton King variety.

Holy cow thank you so much for the suggestions 🙏 I didn't give the best sense of scale in my photos so I really appreciate the help. I've only really seen stock photos of dark skeleton king and didn't realize that it came this light. It was one of the varieties I'd been keeping in mind for potential purchase, but been on the fence about. Hopefully you're right haha

On 4/1/2022 at 4:19 AM, ange said:

Holy cow thank you so much for the suggestions 🙏 I didn't give the best sense of scale in my photos so I really appreciate the help. I've only really seen stock photos of dark skeleton king and didn't realize that it came this light. It was one of the varieties I'd been keeping in mind for potential purchase, but been on the fence about. Hopefully you're right haha

The green skeleton king is a medium green at its darkest that I’ve seen and often nudges lighter.  Any darker and they call it dark skeleton king and that definitely has a tint of dark, to me.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 7:13 AM, ndfi78 said:

I'm no help on the plants, but just wanted to say your nails are awesome!

Thank you so much! Nail art is one of my other hobbies so I change them up pretty frequently.

• Like 1