Your Forum Approach over Time

Streetwise

On 3/7/2022 at 6:59 PM, OnlyGenusCaps said:

Well, I am afraid I will have to disagree. You and I interact on a fairly regular basis it seems, and you have been noting but lovely.  No use in protesting either, I'll stand by that.

Thank you, but I do sometimes fight hard to contain my natural sarcasm.  I usually try to take my time and review my posts carefully to make sure I don’t come across accidentally harsh or gruff.

• Like 3

On 3/7/2022 at 8:57 PM, Odd Duck said:

Thank you, but I do sometimes fight hard to contain my natural sarcasm.  I usually try to take my time and review my posts carefully to make sure I don’t come across accidentally harsh or gruff.

Never harsh or gruff! In fact, I save my threads you comment on so I can refer back. Always very helpful, thorough and insightful. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/6/2022 at 10:47 AM, Brandon p said:

I have a question? Most of you that have answered this thread I have interacted with at some point of time. Most of know that there are many ways to do things and some work for some and others don’t and we take what works and use it for outseleves and pass it on. We also know that there are facts that don’t change and I’m going to be over the top” most fish need to live in water”  I was away from the forum for a short bit an saw two facts that were being told to members as facts that were false. I didn’t make a big deal a moved on. Should we just move or make a bigger deal when false facts are presented as true. One Cory had already giving his two cents. I personally am going to move on because there is so much good information that is available. I just feel bad for new fish keeps that get bad info or information that is so complicated that it is almost impossible to follow. I love this group and don’t want to bring negativity I was just wondering how you would handle is and if I should continue to do as I am

@Brandon p  In situations like what you describe, my choice is to say "in my experience, this is what I have had happen".  I like to think that the person providing bad info is trying to do their best, and anyone that spends 30 minutes reading this forum for their own topic should be able to sift thru to the best information for themselves.

• Like 6