Can you help me identify these eggs please?

Harley Boraras

I've been finding these eggs on my tank walls and bacopa leaves for 4 days running. The first day I scraped them off and put them into an isolation tank thinking they might develop. I'm not sure whether they've been fertilized or from which of my fish they're from. I'm guessing the corys but not sure. Any tips on identifying when they're fertilized and from which species they might be from would be appreciated. I have harlequin rasboras, ember tetras, green rasboras, strawberry rasboras, endlers, bronze corys, cherry shrimp and a bristlenose pleco. Many thanks 🤗

DSCF0729.jpg

DSCF0723.jpg

On 2/25/2022 at 8:30 AM, Harley Boraras said:

Thanks. Do they look different when they're unfertilized?

Just white without any fuzzy.  Fuzzy means fungused or bacterial infection.  Sometimes they will just look blurry and not have a big blob around the egg.  Do you see how it’s kind of clear with a white speck in it?  That’s fertile.

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2022 at 10:32 PM, Odd Duck said:

Just white without any fuzzy.  Fuzzy means fungused or bacterial infection.  Sometimes they will just look blurry and not have a big blob around the egg.  Do you see how it’s kind of clear with a white speck in it?  That’s fertile.

OK yes. I have some in my isolation tank already that look a bit fuzzy. Thanks very much for your help