Best (Reputable) Places To Buy Fish Online?

Miranda Marie

I was wondering where all of you go to get fish online. I live in a rural area with nowhere nearby to get decent quality fish (just a couple PetSmarts/PetCo that sadly usually have a bunch of dead fish when we go, so I don't feel good buying from them). I'm specifically looking to get a few Endlers. I've bought a few from Aquatic Arts but their current selection is pretty limited, and I was wondering if there are other places (or specific shops on places like eBay) that are reputable, high quality, and treat their fish right. Would love to hear your guys' suggestions! We don't have any local fish stores or breeders here so online is really my only option. Thanks!

• Administrators

Posting competing companies is against the rules. The options we can recommend would be Aquahuna, Aquabid, and Ebay.  Really just need to do a lot of background research on the company and look for reviews. We provide some insight into how Aquahuna runs, and I've done live streams about aquabid and how to look at feedback there. 

7 minutes ago, Cory said:

Posting competing companies is against the rules. The options we can recommend would be Aquahuna, Aquabid, and Ebay.  Really just need to do a lot of background research on the company and look for reviews. We provide some insight into how Aquahuna runs, and I've done live streams about aquabid and how to look at feedback there. 

Oh sorry! I didn't catch that rule before posting. 😬 Didn't mean to break any. I'll definitely look into those then. Thank you! 💙

I have never ordered from aquahuna, mainly because of stocking issues, they are almost always out of stock on the stuff that interested me whenever shopping to fill a new tank. But given current events and them getting lots of publicity from YouTube channels, it isn't surprising. I don't hold it against them. There are many great companies out there and I will keep an eye on Aquahuna myself for the future.