What fish can I keep in my tank.

San

Hi, I'm San and I have a 350 gallon planted aquarium , I was wondering what big centerpiece fishes that are mid dwelling that could go with my guppies, swordtails, platys, endlers, plecos, corydoras, and a pair of kribensis.

In that large of a tank you could have a lot of species the true limiting factor is the size of the fish you have right now. I would consider a large school of rainbow fish if you. If you could get them a school of spotted Congo puffers would work well enough. Angles may eat a lot of the smaller fish and my get beaten to the food by some of the more aggressive Tank mates. If you upped your temps a little you could try discus. Do you have substrate that would be problematic if it got dug up by something like a puffer or cichlid?

• Like 1

I had good luck with Angelfish in a very similar setup. The tank was large enough and well planted enough and very few of livebearers were eaten or harassed. This is that tank with discus, but later it was angelfish and they were easy keepers.

2047034577_October6005.jpg.004deb209cdeeb2d126c4312ac65e74a.jpg

• Like 1

Oh yeah, if it's anglefish, what would the type be? I want a big school of 2 different types of anglefish, I already have 10 platinum angles, and I want 10 more zebra phillipine blue angles. Don't worry, the tank won't be over stock because me and my dad are planning to build a 10ft by 4ft by 30in tank in the winter for an indoor project, so the tank won't be overstocked.