Anyone know any good aquascaping stores in the Midwest area?

I live in southeast Minnesota, all I have near me is petco and petsmart. I know there’s a lot of local fish stores up in the twin cities and on the way up there, but I couldn’t find any that looked like it focused on aquascaping. Im looking at doing a long weekend trip to go see other states. I’ve only been ordering plants but with just how cold it is here I don’t trust shipping at all and I have an aquarium just waiting to be scaped. I also would like a bunch of driftwood and I would rather see that in person instead of ordering.

• Like 1

Many LFS in my experience have aquascaping sections, and many LFS also do a poor job of advertising what they offer online. I'm not familiar with your area but my advice would be to give the shops a call and ask what they have.

Edited by colo3000

Unfortunately, I don't think there are any particularly good aquascaping LFS in the Twin Cities Metro.  The best selection of plants I have come across is probably Forest Lake Pets.  They have a bunch of tanks with plants at the back left of the fish room.  The other place with some selection is A World of Fish.  Not a shockingly big selection though.  We do need a good aquascaping place.  That's a gap I hadn't realized!