Hello from Sacramento!

Dana

Hi Guys,

great to see this forum up and running, I’ve been keeping fish for 30 years and still love it!  I’m also a fan girl of the Coop!  Look forward to seeing lots of tanks.

Dana

(rescuedogtreats...on Youtube)

7B399FDC-ECEB-40F9-A56A-60A8DACEAEA3.jpeg

A11BDC09-B10B-4C50-97BD-617BD88EAADC.jpeg

• Like 4

Hey there! I live in Stockton and work in El Dorado Hills so I drive through Sac several times a week. I'm looking forward to seeing how this forum goes. I'm a big Co-op fan too. Just got back into the hobby a couple of years ago myself. Had extra room at home now that my kids are grown and out of the house. See you in the forums.

Edited by Errk25
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 10:49 AM, JessicaD said:

Welcome!! Cute little baby BN - do you breed them? I ask because I have a 55 full of the little poop factories! 

I unintentionally bred them!  So many!!

I didn't realize Sac had an aquarium club! I see they have posted their recent meetings online- I'll have to take a look! I am in the East Bay area, so its a bit of a drive but I see they meet on Saturdays, so that's do-able (well, once COVID blows over.) Plus there are a lot of people who commute that regularly (although y'all are crazy. 😲 ) Looks like we have a good bunch of SF and Sacramento peeps here!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kat_Rigel said:

I didn't realize Sac had an aquarium club! I see they have posted their recent meetings online- I'll have to take a look! I am in the East Bay area, so its a bit of a drive but I see they meet on Saturdays, so that's do-able (well, once COVID blows over.) Plus there are a lot of people who commute that regularly (although y'all are crazy. 😲 ) Looks like we have a good bunch of SF and Sacramento peeps here!

I'm in Antioch, and we have members that come in from as far as San Jose, Redding, Lake Tahoe... Every month. It's worth the trip once we start meeting in person again! But it's also worth tubing into our online meetings! I have fun hosting them haha. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 11:52 PM, Bay Area Aquatics said:

I'm in Antioch, and we have members that come in from as far as San Jose, Redding, Lake Tahoe... Every month. It's worth the trip once we start meeting in person again! But it's also worth tubing into our online meetings! I have fun hosting them haha. 

On 8/7/2020 at 9:46 AM, Bay Area Aquatics said:

Hi from Antioch! Ever been to a Sacramento Aquarium Society meeting? Great spot to get rid of some of those extra fish! 

Hi BAA...I like your vids!  What is the Sac Aquarium Society doing during the Covid?  Are the meetings online?  Maybe post a link...thanks!

On 8/22/2020 at 10:21 PM, Dana said:

Hi BAA...I like your vids!  What is the Sac Aquarium Society doing during the Covid?  Are the meetings online?  Maybe post a link...thanks!

Thank you!

Yes they are! Still our regular times... First Saturday of the month at 6pm. 

Our last few are on the channel (This is also where we stream the meetings live) https://www.youtube.com/user/sacaquariumsociety

• 3 weeks later...