Following list ?

Atitagain

Is there a different easier way of seeing list of content I follow? The only thing I can find is a list what has been posted on recently. I would like just a list of every thread I follow. I find the need to reference topics or doing research I’ll remember a thread but won’t be able to find it because it’s been a couple months since it’s been posted. But if I had a list it would make it much easier to find.

maybe I need to post this in the suggestion thread. Or hopefully I just don’t know where to look, or using the filters wrong.

On 11/30/2021 at 8:16 AM, Streetwise said:

Forum Activity/My Activity Streams/Content I Follow

Which gives you this link:

https://forum.aquariumcoop.com/discover/followed-content/

That’s where I know how to get to,  I guess what I’m looking for is a simple list like this. These are made up numbers ⬇️176B1DEB-AFE8-4A41-BF4C-6588F70BB2CC.png.922cee4865e17d8d822cff270d89670a.png

I would imagine there’s nothing of the sort? It’s just how it’s set up in the link your talking about, unless it has been commented on I have to scroll an extremely long time to find something from a month ago let alone if it was 6-12 months. A simplified list would make it much easier to reference old threads. Because I might think of a good tip or topic that I need to get information on but can’t remember the exact name or date ? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Thank you for your help, I hope this makes sense.