Reintroduction: Hello from a 15 year old Hobbyist and Washington Local!

It's been a long time since I did an introduction and my last one was pretty poor so it's time for a redo! 

Hi! My name if Northwest Fish Keeping, or NWFK for short. Just as the title says, I'm a 15 year old Hobbyist that loves the hobby and I'm also a Washington local! A little bit about me: 

-I keep both Fresh and Saltwater 

-I have experience breeding a couple species, including: Angels, Limias, Shell Dwellers, Guppies, Platies, Mollies, Medaka Ricefish, Least Killifish, Endlers, just a lot of livebearers in general lol, Neo. and Caridina Shrimp, and I've gotten a couple cories to spawn on accident but was never successful in raising the fry. 

-Super High Tech, Fancy looking aquascapes are cool to see, but personally I love Biotopes a lot more. Just something about recreating a natural habitat and seeing how it ages over time is amazing. 

-I've been to the Co-Op quite a few times, I might be going back soon hopefully 🙂 

And thats about it for now! I just posted a new build thread on my UNS 60U Blackwater Tank on the forum here  so check it out if you're interested! 

• Like 4