Internal parasite meds

teamshesh

I’ve searched the internet for hours trying to find an answer as to whether or not is is safe/typical to mix Paracleanse  with expelP at the same time. I do not know what type of worms my fish have, as I’ve never encountered this before. All I know is they are expelling white stringy pop, refusing food, and I’ve had them for about 6 days. I’m aware of the dangers of dosing meds in general, but I would like to know if this is typically okay to mix these meds, also, can I dose the meds with salt? Thanks 

Edited by teamshesh

I mean, day 1 they were eating, day 3 they set in the corner and sulk, refusing food at all. I lost one already, and they other two are showing the same patterns now, just a day or two behind. No other fish seem to be affected, just the new Oscars. I know Oscars sulk, but they certainly don’t refuse food, and they most certainly weren’t on day one. I have dosed expel p. In 24 hours I will water change a gravel vac, and either dose again depending on how they look, or go ahead and move to paracleanse if they show some improvement . Just to be safe I have the missing 2 component of the med trio on the way on the mail. I plan to follow up with those as well .