Hello From VA

kryptonian

Hello Everyone, I am very new to the hobby and love it so far. I started with two Plattys and learning about balancing the aquarium and proper maintenance I am starting to get the hang on it. I now have three platty's, and 6 fry, 2 Amano Shrimp, 2 dwarf frogs, and three snails.  I have a 30 gallon tank going through it cycle to get ready to move them all into the bigger tank. so far this site and forum has been open on my laptop and phone for two weeks, so much info and love how helpful everyone is. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ben_RF said:

Welcome to the group! It is a great place to be and I am glad you are here. Also dwarf frogs are just great. They are one of my favorite creatures I have kept through the years. 

Yeah My wife picked them and fell in love with them. The kids love when they stretch and just stand. 

2 hours ago, Jeremy B said:

Good to have you in the hobby! If you are close to NOVA check out Potomac Valley Aquarium Society, Greater Washington Aquatic Plant Association and Capital Cichlid Association, hopefully see you at a club meeting one day! (Also from MD)

Awesome! PVAS is close by. will check it out. Thanks!