Free swimmers in community tank

PatrickCooper

So I have a community tank 75gal with 6 Angelfish, 8 neon tetra and 6 corydoras, and a bristlenose and 2 of my angelfish layer eggs and have raised to free swimmers idk what to do because they are being extremely aggressive towards the other fish can I take the pair and their fry out and put in another cycled tank or will they just eat the fry? What should I do?

How big is the second tank? If I were you I would remove the fish that are being bullied and keep the angels and fry in the OG tank so it doesn’t inflict too much stress. This is just what I would do but many people would probably disagree.

Or.. if your up for the challenge… only remove the fry. You will definitely be working double duty but the angels won’t eat their babies

I would remove the angelfish fry to a new tank . The breeder angelfish May calm down with no fry or they start over and lay more eggs. Not sure where you angelfish lay but if you give a smooth piece of slate to lay their eggs on. Move the slate and the breeders  and you may have to continue this cycle until they stop laying so much and clam back dow. Maybe a plus is a lot of LFS like to take Angels to trade or pay a little.