Spiders can’t drown

mynameisnobody

@Keeg Hahahahaha and Thank you for the kind words. Currently, I have 25 tarantulas. I love them, but I do have my favorites. The cool thing with tarantulas is that it’s all about respect. Your husbandry is literally outlined with respect. If you overlook this, then you could end up having a really bad day if you are dealing with Poecilotheria genus or any Old world species. I can go on and on, but I don’t want to bore you or anyone else. 😎

• Love 1

On 10/1/2021 at 6:47 PM, Manny said:

@Keeg Hahahahaha and Thank you for the kind words. Currently, I have 25 tarantulas. I love them, but I do have my favorites. The cool thing with tarantulas is that it’s all about respect. Your husbandry is literally outlined with respect. If you overlook this, then you could end up having a really bad day if you are dealing with Poecilotheria genus or any Old world species. I can go on and on, but I don’t want to bore you or anyone else. 😎

YOU SHOULD MAKE A JOURNAL 😍 Im pretty sure plenty of other people would also be interested and intrigued as I am now. 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2021 at 7:03 PM, Manny said:

@Keeg I do keep a physical journal on my spider rack, however do you mean on here? Do I just start a new thread on here or is there a specific place for journaling? Thanks again 

I would start a new topic in the journal ones and then you can always add onto it in the future. In my signature you can see mine, its just the same link when you click on it. @Streetwise helped me a bunch with mine, he can go into better specifics and details than I can. 

• Like 2