Co-Op Net arrived dismantled? Update: More Broken

timQ

Just curious of the T Bar is suppose to be off? I ordered 4 of them and 1 was a broken package (Like cut) and had the pieces all out. THe T Bar that goes to the actual net wasnt there and the otheres had it?

Well, Co-Op replaced my nano net that arrived damaged at the T-bar but now my "small" sized one broke at the same spot. Not sure if I got a bad batch or if QC hasnt been done on them but so far im not impressed with these nets and I was really hoping to like them. Love the Carbon Fiber and Love the mesh but that T-Bar is super weak.

Edited by Mako13

On 9/27/2021 at 2:54 PM, Mako13 said:

Just curious of the T Bar is suppose to be off? I ordered 4 of them and 1 was a broken package (Like cut) and had the pieces all out. THe T Bar that goes to the actual net wasnt there and the otheres had it?

Contact coop directly they are more than helpful 

• Like 3

Update: 
Well, Co-Op replaced my nano net that arrived damaged at the T-bar but now my "small" sized one broke at the same spot. Not sure if I got a bad batch or if QC hasnt been done on them but so far im not impressed with these nets and I was really hoping to like them. Love the Carbon Fiber and Love the mesh but that T-Bar is super weak.