HELP! FUNGAL INFECTION?

Alec

I assume this to be a fungal infection. White fluffy looking substance. I only see it on 2 of my many fish. I isolated them In a quarantine tank (2.5gal) I dosed about a 1/4 packet of marcyn and a little more than 1ml of IchX. The one coop article said you let this be for a week. Would be be correct dosages? Can you overdose these two meds?

16316686815152618884033823174566.jpg

It could be a bacterial infection with secondary fungal infection  the treatment the co-op recommends one dose of ick x maracyn and paracleanse and leave for one week are a proventive treat  I would do a full course of maracyn and I would add one dose of ick x and let it sit while dosing with maracyn you could also add a small amount of aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 3 gallons to help with the possible fungal infection 

• Like 1

Well unfortunately, one of the two fish is not gonna make it. It now has some ich and is breathing heavy and kinda floating around. The second fish is still doing okay. No sign of ich, but I dosed some ich x and will keep him in quarantine.