Little help...We have a problem

moosepig

I don't think your ammonia high enough to cause flashing unless you missed a spike what I would do is daily small water changes and add prime to detoxify any nitrites and ammonia it's possible it could be gill flukes so I would add paracleanse to his food here's a food recipe then you can still do daily water changes while treating 

Screenshot_20210811-014219~2.png

• Thanks 1

Most of the slurry got into the water, I am sure there has got to be a trick to this...

I used Repashy thinking it would gel up and be easy, not so much.

Pellets are too hard for fishy so should I soak first to soften them up?

Then we are back to the slurry, lil help....

On 9/4/2021 at 5:29 PM, Mmiller2001 said:

What you are describing sounds like gill flukes. In the instance, I would dose Paracleanse into the water per directions on the box. I would go 2 weeks dosing, rest one week and dose a 3rd time on the fourth week.

This tank just finished cycling, I don't want to mess with the bb. I just added pellets to the slurry and it absorbed it. Want to feed it to her, are you saying not to??

On 9/5/2021 at 9:19 AM, Mmiller2001 said:

If feeding Paracleanse doesn't work, dose it to the water column. It will not disrupt your cycle. You should treat for 1 month. Flukes have a decent life cycle. 

Should I remove any filtration? I don't use carbon. I have a hob with prefilter sponge on intake, 3 foam bricks inside and a biowheel. A fluidized bed with K1 and an additional sponge filter...