FluvalSmart Nano Light and Cobalt Tank

Tibbinova

So I made a little plate form for the FluvalSmart Nano light. I did not like it just sitting on the glass. With the Cobalt tank you can’t use the original glass mount. Which I lost at this point anyway. Oops. I like how it turned out. Kind takes away that glare when you look at the tank from an angle.

I was searching the internet for a solution. Did not find one. I know other people with tanks like this one have the same issue. 

I really like how it turned out. Wanted to share. I’m also about to redo this tank. Trying to get rid of the glass algae.  🙂

218661F0-599E-4EC8-A20E-5B69851FD15A.jpeg

CF4782D2-7E7A-4C2E-A9DF-EE74A89996B6.jpeg

8DCC0305-BD0C-426C-BA6A-BE9B3CCD1931.jpeg

Edited by Tibbinova
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

On 8/10/2021 at 4:46 PM, Tibbinova said:

So I made a little plate form for the FluvalSmart Nano light. I did not like it just sitting on the glass. With the Cobalt tank you can’t use the original glass mount. Which I lost at this point anyway. Oops. I like how it turned out. Kind takes away that glare when you look at the tank from an angle.

I was searching the internet for a solution. Did not find one. I know other people with tanks like this one have the same issue. 

I really like how it turned out. Wanted to share. I’m also about to redo this tank. Trying to get rid of the glass algae.  🙂

218661F0-599E-4EC8-A20E-5B69851FD15A.jpeg

CF4782D2-7E7A-4C2E-A9DF-EE74A89996B6.jpeg

8DCC0305-BD0C-426C-BA6A-BE9B3CCD1931.jpeg

Clever! I definitely can appreciate controlling the extra ambient light. It's especially bothersome when a tank is up high, and the light is constantly in your eyes . . .