Membership help please

Guppysnail

I am inept at the internet and need some help please. I went to you tube and joined as a member because I really want to see the corydora self poisoning event. I figured out how to join everything went fine. But I can’t find where to watch the member stuff. I was going to watch some other member content but do not see it?  If I can’t watch real-time live I want to watch when I can. Is this possible or must you watch live?

any instructions would be greatly appreciated but dumb them down please. I am very computer illiterate. 

It is possible, I'm pretty sure they just appear as regular videos now. The link included is a playlist (all the videos in one spot) just for members. I don't know if it will appear as I am not a member to the co op. But you can always go to Aquarium co-op's main page (Click on their name) and you'll see the members only videos at the top of the page. 

On 8/3/2021 at 6:27 AM, Keeg said:

It is possible, I'm pretty sure they just appear as regular videos now. The link included is a playlist (all the videos in one spot) just for members. I don't know if it will appear as I am not a member to the co op. But you can always go to Aquarium co-op's main page (Click on their name) and you'll see the members only videos at the top of the page. 

I went to my ac YouTube thing I subscribe too and the list of all videos. I don’t see any I have not seen. I clicked on the perks button then the exclusive video button but all I see it the one with the turtle egg?