Ram colouration

Jeremy_fishguy

Hey all, I’ve been meaning to ask a question about one of my rams in the trio I have in a community 4ft planted tank. 

I have 2 who are dominant, have bold colours and territories within the tank that they spar over. I have another who I suspect may be a female, as there is little aggression from the other 2 towards this fish. 

Firstly, are there any good ways to sex rams?

secondly, it has a pinkish tummy so I’m wondering if that’s got anything to do with anything. 

thirdly, I’ve noticed a bit of a spot on its head. It doesn’t look like ich but I’m not sure what it is,does anyone have any guesses? I freaked when something like his happened to my beta but it was just colour development in the scales so I’m guessing it could be this but I’m pretty new to the hobby so any advice would be appreciated :))

I tried to take a photo where you can see it. 

AADB5774-00A0-40BE-A3CF-8A2E2130B7D8.jpeg

That looks like it's injured it's self could have swim in to something in the tank or could have been attack by one of the other rams it colour looks a bit dull I would separate her for a while and see have she does

• Thanks 1

Thanks for this 

On 7/24/2021 at 8:22 PM, Colu said:

That looks like it's injured it's self could have swim in to something in the tank or could have been attack by one of the other rams it colour looks a bit dull I would separate her for a while and see have she does

I think you could be right here. Do I done with an anti fungal or just monitor?