is AquariumCoop Easy Fry and Small Fish Food ok for white clouds and peacock gudgeons? Aufwuchs eaters?

elrdvm

I have a 40g community tank with white clouds, peacock gudgeons, hillstream loaches and neon blue gobies. Is the Aquarium Coop squirt bottle powder food ok for all of them? I love the way it slowly sinks so my fish have a longer time to feed but I worry about feeding a too small food. Can that be a problem?

• Like 1

On 7/8/2021 at 5:00 AM, elrdvm said:

I have a 40g community tank with white clouds, peacock gudgeons, hillstream loaches and neon blue gobies. 

I know this post isn't helpful as I have no idea about your question but felt like I had to say it anyway (sorry) - I absolutely love your stocking list! Those are all dream fish for me when I have my fish room set up. If you get a chance I'd love to see pictures of your tank/fish

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies. I rotate through some flake foods too but some days it's just so much easier to squirt the bottle and move on!

This is an old picture - the swords have taken over now - and you can see the Florida flag fish as well as the others if you look close. It's hard to get quick little fish in a picture! There are long fin white clouds and gold white clouds. The hillstream loaches are breeding in the rocks. 🙂

48D36A72-C536-4035-B0E7-D3A7D6594A2E_1_105_c.jpeg.8c87e95036ac5cf843f8627c45c4252f.jpeg

• Like 2