A dumb setup question

I have two pieces of driftwood in my tank, and was thinking about attaching Anubius to one and java fern to the other.  I was thinking of using superglue gel like Cory suggests, but I was wondering... Will the superglue adhere to wet wood during a water change, or would I have to dry everything out before attaching the plants?  I feel like this should be something I know, but I'm wondering.  I want to have my plan before I plan my order. 

I haven't used the one ACO sells before, but the package says to apply to a dry surface, and (ironically) not recommended for bonding parts that are subject to immersion in water. 

I have used the similar product by seachem though, and it works on wet driftwood, and says it can be used directly underwater.

I believe they're both cyanoacrylates, so it may be that they both work similarly well and the ACO one is just under-advertised or overly-cautious.  Given how it seems like Cory approaches product review before selling it I'd guess he's probably tested and confirmed it works fine attaching to wet driftwood, but that's 100% a guess.

• Thanks 1

I don't have a lot of patience and most of the time end up attaching things to wet driftwood. I remember awhile back reading that cyanoacrylate is moisture activated, so water actually cures it faster (not suggesting you put it straight in your tank to cure wet glue, I have seen uncured glue release vapors under water) If you know exactly where you want to put things,  I don't see any issues and I have never had a problem with it. 

• Thanks 1