29 gallon stand?...

Guppysnail

Looking to get another 29 gallon for my guppies. Has anyone used the AQueon forged? Stable sturdy? 30 x 20

also it says bottom fits 15 gallon. Can I put a 10 there for fry?

if it’s terrible is imagitarium steel one any good?  Those are what’s in my area and price range. 

On 6/27/2021 at 10:34 PM, Guppysnail said:

if it’s terrible is imagitarium steel one any good?  Those are what’s in my area and price range. 

I have no personal experience with the Aqueon stands, but have used a number of sizes of the imagitarium (Petco) units.

I’ve found them to be more than sturdy, but frequently arrived “scuffed up”.

If perfect esthetics are desired, be prepared with some touch up paint.

On 6/27/2021 at 10:43 PM, tonyjuliano said:

I have no personal experience with the Aqueon stands, but have used a number of sizes of the imagitarium (Petco) units.

I’ve found them to be more than sturdy, but frequently arrived “scuffed up”.

If perfect esthetics are desired, be prepared with some touch up paint.

Thank I’m only worried about sturdy.  🙂 hopefully someone knows about the AQueon because I am out of room so was hoping to put one of my fry tanks under it

On 6/28/2021 at 4:37 AM, Guppysnail said:

I am out of room so was hoping to put one of my fry tanks under it

I’ve done that with the Petco stands.  Just have to cut some wood to make a shelf.

The imagitarium stands all have cross members down below which can easily support the weight of a sturdy board underneath upon which you can rest your Fry tank.

Edited by tonyjuliano

On 6/28/2021 at 5:09 AM, tonyjuliano said:

I’ve done that with the Petco stands.  Just have to cut some wood to make a shelf.

The imagitarium stands all have cross members down below which can easily support the weight of a sturdy board underneath upon which you can rest your Fry tank.

Thanks. Since no one had feedback on the AQueon I went with your recommendation.  I pick it up tomorrow.