Empire Gudgeon Goby,

Well some how they spawn in my 120 tank with high flow. They laid the eggs on the intake tube for the FX6.

1.Do I have a chance of having these eggs and fry surviving?

2.How long before they hatch? The water is not brackish or salt water. Typical fresh water 77F Degrees.

3.Male is protecting the eggs.

4. Should I move the plastic pipe with the eggs on it into a plastic Container with tank water and an air stone?

5. Are Daphina, too big for the fry to eat?

6. Should I try to use green rain water to feed fry? The green-water has been siting for awhile . Its not stinky or bad just aged with mosquito larvae

7. Help!!!!! anyone

Cheers,

YodaKraken#1

• Love 1

On 6/24/2021 at 6:24 PM, Empire Gudegoen Spawn said:

Empire Gudgeon Goby,

Well some how they spawn in my 120 tank with high flow. They laid the eggs on the intake tube for the FX6.

1.Do I have a chance of having these eggs and fry surviving?

2.How long before they hatch? The water is not brackish or salt water. Typical fresh water 77F Degrees.

3.Male is protecting the eggs.

4. Should I move the plastic pipe with the eggs on it into a plastic Container with tank water and an air stone?

5. Are Daphina, too big for the fry to eat?

6. Should I try to use green rain water to feed fry? The green-water has been siting for awhile . Its not stinky or bad just aged with mosquito larvae

7. Help!!!!! anyone

Cheers,

YodaKraken#1

Good advice here from Dan's Fishroom -- go to 2:05 time stamp.

I'd pull it, put it into a Lee's Large Specimen container with an air stone, and get green water ready.