Am I kidding myself? (Tank repair)

B1gJ4k3

I recently picked up a free 75 gallon (what I would guess is an Aqueon) glass tank from OfferUp. The seller repeatedly dodged questions about whether or not it held water and when I got it home and filled it, I found unfortunately that it leaked. I also saw that the silicone seals had been redone in several places. Being the spiteful lover of free stuff that I am, I'm determined to make this thing usable. I've already scraped out the silicone corners from all the seams and removed the top and bottom frames with the intention of resealing everything. I've noticed that the bottom has separated from one of the sides on the long side, so I would need to figure out some way to reseal that area as well.

I'm not expecting it to be my main display tank or even to go anywhere other than my garage but is it worth putting the time in to try to basically completely overhaul this thing or is it a lost cause? Should I just refurbish it a bit and see if I can sell it as a reptile habitat? Does anybody have any experience doing this?

Rebuilding a tank isn't that difficult, especially tanks with frames, though you'll probably have to replace the plastic framing because removing it usually breaks it. Watch some YouTube videos about how to properly remove old silicone, clean the glass, and put it back together and see if you want to take on the project. If not, I'm sure you could pass it on to someone who will rebuild it. 

Yes, I've removed all the corner beads of silicone on the sides and the bottom. My main area of concern is where the side meets the base. There doesn't seem to be any silicone in there. I should be able to squeeze some into there, but probably won't be able to fill the whole seam. Would the corner bead along the bottom be enough to keep that area water tight if I'm not able to completely fill that seam?