Another BBA Question

1 hour ago, arielroxi said:

If I add more plants to my 30gal tank that is having a little BBA problem will they help clear it up or will it just spread to the new plants?

Every tank has a little bit of something, so don't stress. BBA can be tricky, so hopefully this article will help you.

https://www.2hraquarist.com/blogs/algae-control/how-to-control-bba

I myself, spot dose liquid carbon should it pop up. I find this to be the easiest way to remove it. Then I up my tank maintenance.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the article. I thought I had it under control but alas it started creeping back. I had just gotten several plants from Aquarium Co-op and stuck them in a little 5gal. But the stem plants didn't look like they were doing too good so I thought I would move them into the bigger tank. However I'll be patient and try to get the BBA issue under control. Again, I appreciate the information

5 hours ago, arielroxi said:

Thank you so much for the article. I thought I had it under control but alas it started creeping back. I had just gotten several plants from Aquarium Co-op and stuck them in a little 5gal. But the stem plants didn't look like they were doing too good so I thought I would move them into the bigger tank. However I'll be patient and try to get the BBA issue under control. Again, I appreciate the information

No problem. It always sneaks into my 40. I'll get it fixed and a month later, I'll see it again. I have a feeling, we are not alone! 😁