Could this be a parasite? (see pic)

brubakec

I fed this ramshorn snail to my spotted congo puffer.  There appears to be either poop, entrails, or some time of worm.  Does anyone have an eye for this?

I recently started the tank.  Nitrates and Ammonia are low with extra filtration and lots of plants.  I also have corydoras, rummy nose tetra, 2 clown pleco, a snowball pleco, hillstream loach, and cherry shrimp.  I have a second tank for snails that I just started (puffer ate everything in the main tank) with ramshorns and bladder snails all from the same source.

I haven't seen any other signs of illness yet.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, brubakec said:

I fed this ramshorn snail to my spotted congo puffer.  There appears to be either poop, entrails, or some time of worm.  Does anyone have an eye for this?

I recently started the tank.  Nitrates and Ammonia are low with extra filtration and lots of plants.  I also have corydoras, rummy nose tetra, 2 clown pleco, a snowball pleco, hillstream loach, and cherry shrimp.  I have a second tank for snails that I just started (puffer ate everything in the main tank) with ramshorns and bladder snails all from the same source.

spacer.png

Maybe a Planaria. 

8 hours ago, brubakec said:

spacer.png

Looks like fish waste to me