Shipment Delayed?

timQ

Just curious if shipments are coming from California? I ordered some stuff online and its coming from the Bay Area. Made a ton of purchases before and everything has always come from the store in Edmonds? I have (1) item of my order delivered the rest is not here?

• Administrators

We only ship from Washington. With the surge of online ordering. Some packages make the wrong trucks/planes for all the carriers. This may be why your other package is taking a different path. Also there are so few planes compared to 2 years ago to move things around.  You can reach out to our customer service, if you'd like us to look into something for you. Likely it's just a temp delay by USPS.  Without a name to look up the tracking number I'm only guessing.

5 minutes ago, Cory said:

We only ship from Washington. With the surge of online ordering. Some packages make the wrong trucks/planes for all the carriers. This may be why your other package is taking a different path. Also there are so few planes compared to 2 years ago to move things around.  You can reach out to our customer service, if you'd like us to look into something for you. Likely it's just a temp delay by USPS.  Without a name to look up the tracking number I'm only guessing.

Cool, thanks Cory. Ill reach out to Customer Service if it doesnt come in the next day or two.

On 4/7/2021 at 6:59 PM, Cory said:

Just wanted to let you know I just got it today. A bit banged up but everything seems alright. Thanks for your response