Hannah Q

Hi everyone. My oranda has been acting funny lately. She’ll spend some time sitting at the bottom for anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour a couple times a day and then get up and act like nothing is wrong. She also some times gasps for air at the top. All the water levels are perfect and when she isn’t doing those 2 things you would think she is perfectly fine. I have also noticed white/clear poop on occasions. I know stringy white poop is associated with parasites but It isn’t stingy. It looks like a normal poop just white. I’m not sure if I should treat with paracleanse or what. I would appreciate any feedback!! Thank you so much. 

@Colu hi. I haven’t added anything new to the tank. She is an 8 month oranda in a 29 gallon tank alone. The temp is 72 degrees. Ammonia, nitrite & nitrate are 0. Ph is 8. I feed her hikari sinking pellets as well has peas and blood worms (peas and blood worms about 2 times a week). I feed her @ 6am and 6pm. 

I think it's more than likely that it a swin bladder issue I would not feed for 5 days add aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 2 gallons and after 5 days feed deshelled peas for a couple of days if they is no improvement after that I would treat with maracyn as some swim bladder problems are caused by a bacterial infection