Where did all the Fluval E-series heaters go?

Solidus1833

I think it's been mentioned on a few live streams that Fluval is inconsistent when it comes to fulfilling orders. Most people are chalking up the supply problems to COVID related issues with staffing/production/shipping.

Lots of odd products seem to have had their supply chain interrupted by COVID. For example, I buy specific coffee filters for a pour-over coffee brewer. About 4 months ago, there were NONE to be found. Amazon carried them, but marked up 300%. The pandemic has just made a mess of things in general. Hopefully that'll turn around by the end of this year as production and shipping can ramp back up.

• Administrators

Basically Fluval, couldn't keep them in stock before covid. Add in covid delays and fluval has basically been impossible to work with. You can't "sell" products that are out of stock 6+ months at a time, over and over again. From what I can see there hasn't been measurable improvement to filling orders. Not entirely sure what is the big hold up in fluvals operation, but bottom line is, retailers can't sell what they don't have. After so long they have to find other products to sell.